Wednesday 17 June 2020

Bradley's Letter

Bradley Chalkers
Goodbye Letter
Mrs Ebbel’s Class
Room 12
Red Hill School
Last seat, last row
Next to Jeff

17 June 2020



Dear Carla,

 I would like to apologize for not coming to see you on Friday and Saturday. I was upset that you were leaving. I'm sorry I didn't help you pack. I was mad and sad.

I saw your letter on the table and I forgive you. I went to Colleen’s birthday party. We had cake and we played a lot of fun games. There was a lot of food I ate a lot then I was not feeling good but then I felt better. I wish you were there to have a great time.

 Thank you for giving Mrs Ebbel my book report. I got a gold star. I'm so happy. I'm very sorry for throwing a book at you I apologize for not coming on Friday and Saturday.

 I hope we can meet again. Thank you for being a great friend and helping me whenever I needed you,I appreciate everything you did for me,I hope we're still friends.


 Goodbye,
Bradley



Today Room 8 made letters for Carla. Here is my letter that I made, I hope you like it.What letter would you make?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon,
    I love the letter! It sounds like a really fun activity to do. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.